Have you ever coordinated a building project, organised a big event or been in a situation where you needed commercial, temporary kitchen facilities?
Then you know what a pain that can be.
But now you don’t have to be bothered with assembling tents, laying flooring, connecting power, acquiring and setting up equipment, connecting water and wastewater outlets, and so on.
We simply deliver the unit to your choice of location, set the four support legs down and voilà – your commercial kitchen is ready to use.
Tell us what you need – and let us do the rest
The starting point for any well-functioning kitchen is the kitchen staff and their day-to-day operation. That’s why you might end up with something different to what you originally had in mind. This is because we think about good working practice – which ensures that your project runs smoothly.
You can also expect us to say, “Do you know what? It would be cheaper if you did XXX or YYY.” We’re also good at knowing what makes sense economically for your situation.
- You are a responsible for a project e.g. a refurbishment or a renovation. You need a kitchen environment, that enables your staff kitchen or canteen to keep running smoothly.
- You work in insurance, damage restoration services, or facilities management. Your customer has had to close their kitchen due to fire or pests, and you need to establish a good kitchen environment. Fast.
- You are a manager in a municipality, institution or an offshore unit. You need kitchen facilities for teaching or catering purposes.
- You are coordinating a festival, film production or an event. You’re looking for a professional kitchen solution.
- You are a restaurant manager where you need to cater for an extraordinarily large number of people. You need extra capacity so that everything runs smoothly on the big day.